play-doh

The object I created was a heart I created this heart as a symbol of I am very cold heart and don’t trust a lot of people. Another reason why I chooses to make a heart because Im a very loving person. One of my classmates made an trophy because it represents her cheer trophy that they had won this weekend and now they are going to state. Then another classmate of mines made cookies because cookies her favorite desert and she likes chocolate. Another classmate from my class made a money sign ($). This girl made chicken Alfredo and it defiantly made me hungry she made it because it her favorite food.  He made an money sign because it defines him and he all about money and he believe if you don’t have money then you have nothing at all. My favorite classroom creation is a student who made a shoe because I love Jordan’s and does too and I thought that was very creative. Out of all these creations the one i never thought about is the tennis shoe the student made and he had shoe strings. This activity was related to writing because you had to create something and brainstorm and write something about it. Every creation meant something to somebody and so that’s why they designed it, because it was a way to define them self, and everyone likes writing about they self. They are many creative people in the world and my class room is definitely is very creative.

2 thoughts on “play-doh”

1. Some of your sentence structure is a little bit off. Maybe having a friend reread what you typed before posting it.